Value & Supply Chain
Diamonds and Gemstones
- We are committed to providing diamonds of the highest quality which are certified ethically sourced. We are proud to say that we deal directly with reputable global diamond suppliers who actually cut and polish their diamonds from rough.
- Every diamond is chosen for maximum sparkle. We like to supply diamonds with Gemological Institute of America (GIA) or American Gem Society Laboratories (AGSL) certifications and all diamonds we source for you are of high quality, have top make and have The Village Goldsmith certification.
- We have a wide range of diamonds and coloured gemstones in our inventory which we source directly from the same trusted suppliers. So even if you are on a tight deadline, we may already have the perfect diamond or gemstone for you, ready to create your dream ring with.
- The precious metal refiners we source our materials from have gone to great lengths to secure the origin of their precious metal sources, along with their refining processes. All of these suppliers are either a member of the Responsible Jewellery Council (RJC) themselves, or ensure all metal sourced is from an accredited organisation that is either a member of RJC or the London Bullion Market Association (LBMA).
- In our workshop, after every piece we craft, we collect all the precious metal dust and filings from the jeweller's benches to be refined back to a pure state and used again. This is just one of the ways we involve recycling in our processes to make them more sustainable.
Learn more about the Precious Metals we use here