Blushing Rose: Cluster Ring
The Blushing Rose pink and rose gold cluster ring will make you feel like a princess...
This ring is crafted in 18ct rose gold and features a stunning cluster of diamonds and pink toned sapphires.
The 1.23ct round deep pink sapphire takes centre stage, along with a 0.33ct round rose cut diamond of D-F colour and 0.11ct round brilliant cut diamond of G colour. Varying shades of pink sapphires help to make up the blushing aspects of the ring, including a 0.54ct trillion cut bright pink sapphire, 0.35ct marquise cut lilac toned sapphire, 0.17ct round deep pink sapphire and two round light lavender sapphires totalling 0.11ct.
Product Code: 20236687 / 113095
Resizing, Cleaning & Checking
- We offer one complimentary resizing up to one US size, on most VG Jewelers (The Village Goldsmith) engagement ring purchases within New Zealand.
- We also offer complimentary resizing up to one US size in the US through our chosen trusted Jewellery Partners.
- If the ring size change is over one US size the ring may need to be re-made, which would require an extra fee.
- For more information about sizing, please view our sizing guide here.
- All jewellery purchased from VG Jewelers (The Village Goldsmith) comes with a 10 year guarantee on the craftsmanship.
Shipping, Taxes & Returns
- All orders are carefully and safely packed using recycled and/or compostable packaging and materials where possible.
- Our shipping options are fully insured until your piece is safely at your door.
- Our packages are very discreet so there's no need to worry about the delivery giving away the big surprise.
- International orders will automatically have the importing duties and taxes calculated at checkout and added to your total order price to allow for seamless transitions through customs.
- We offer hassle-free returns on online purchases for all ready to ship pieces within 30 days of purchase. The item must be in its original condition and packaging, please get in touch with us to arrange any returns. Please note special conditions apply to Bespoke Custom made pieces. Please contact us if you would like information on our Bespoke Custom jewellery return policy.
To find out more, read our Shipping and Returns page here. To view our full warranty, click here.
We listen to your dreams, needs and ideas to find your perfect piece.
- Crafted specially for you in our on-site workshop means you can be involved in the process, the whole way through.
- Your piece will be crafted by our award winning jewelleers who have an average of 30 years experience in the industry.
- Alongside our jewelleers, our creative and passionate jewellery specialists are available to help you through the process from design to finished piece.
Diamonds and Gemstones
- We are committed to providing diamonds of the highest quality which are certified ethically sourced. We are proud to say that we deal directly with reputable global diamond suppliers who actually cut and polish their diamonds from rough.
- Every diamond is chosen for maximum sparkle. We like to supply diamonds with Gemological Institute of America (GIA) or American Gem Society Laboratories (AGSL) certifications and all diamonds we source for you are of high quality, have top make and have The Village Goldsmith certification.
- We have a wide range of diamonds and coloured gemstones in our inventory which we source directly from the same trusted suppliers. So even if you are on a tight deadline, we may already have the perfect diamond or gemstone for you, ready to create your dream ring with.
- The precious metal refiners we source our materials from have gone to great lengths to secure the origin of their precious metal sources, along with their refining processes. All of these suppliers are either a member of the Responsible Jewellery Council (RJC) themselves, or ensure all metal sourced is from an accredited organisation that is either a member of RJC or the London Bullion Market Association (LBMA).
- In our workshop, after every piece we craft, we collect all the precious metal dust and filings from the jeweller's benches to be refined back to a pure state and used again. This is just one of the ways we involve recycling in our processes to make them more sustainable.
Learn more about the Precious Metals we use here
We have a wide range of jewellery currently in stock that are ready to be shipped within 1-3 days.