The Floeting® Diamond Ring in Yellow Gold | 0.33ct G VS2
Nothing compares to the elegance and purity of a brilliant cut diamond and the patented Floeting® Diamond showcases that beauty in its entirety. No claws or clasps, no overarching metal, The Floeting® Diamond setting puts nothing between the eye of the admirer and the diamond itself. It’s as if the diamond is floating delicately upon your finger. Finally, a diamond setting that creates a true floating diamond ring.
This particular ring features a 0.33ct patented Floeting® Diamond of G colour and VS2 clarity. The diamond is secured in a scientifically tested setting made using a specialist titanium alloy and the rings band is crafted from 18ct yellow gold.
If you’re ready to celebrate the next chapter with your partner, this diamond setting creates pure timeless elegance in the first truly floating diamond Engagement Ring. Or if you're looking for a gift for a loved one or a special purchase for yourself, this is also perfect as a floating diamond right-hand ring.
This particular Floeting Diamond Solitaire Ring is currently in stock and can be ready to ship within 1-3 days. If you would like this style custom crafted to your specifications you can either order it online here or get in touch with our jewelry experts for any questions or special requests. Please see below for additional help and order information.
Style code: FLRFL1-001
Resizing, Cleaning & Checking
- We offer one complimentary resizing up to one US size, on most VG Jewelers (The Village Goldsmith) engagement ring purchases within New Zealand.
- We also offer complimentary resizing up to one US size in the US through our chosen trusted Jewellery Partners.
- If the ring size change is over one US size the ring may need to be re-made, which would require an extra fee.
- For more information about sizing, please view our sizing guide here.
- All jewellery purchased from VG Jewelers (The Village Goldsmith) comes with a 10 year guarantee on the craftsmanship.
Shipping, Taxes & Returns
- All orders are carefully and safely packed using recycled and/or compostable packaging and materials where possible.
- Our shipping options are fully insured until your piece is safely at your door.
- Our packages are very discreet so there's no need to worry about the delivery giving away the big surprise.
- International orders will automatically have the importing duties and taxes calculated at checkout and added to your total order price to allow for seamless transitions through customs.
- We offer hassle-free returns on online purchases for all ready to ship pieces within 30 days of purchase. The item must be in its original condition and packaging, please get in touch with us to arrange any returns. Please note special conditions apply to Bespoke Custom made pieces. Please contact us if you would like information on our Bespoke Custom jewellery return policy.
To find out more, read our Shipping and Returns page here. To view our full warranty, click here.
Diamonds and Gemstones
- We are committed to providing diamonds of the highest quality which are certified ethically sourced. We are proud to say that we deal directly with reputable global diamond suppliers who actually cut and polish their diamonds from rough.
- Every diamond is chosen for maximum sparkle. We like to supply diamonds with Gemological Institute of America (GIA) or American Gem Society Laboratories (AGSL) certifications and all diamonds we source for you are of high quality, have top make and have The Village Goldsmith certification.
- We have a wide range of diamonds and coloured gemstones in our inventory which we source directly from the same trusted suppliers. So even if you are on a tight deadline, we may already have the perfect diamond or gemstone for you, ready to create your dream ring with.
- The precious metal refiners we source our materials from have gone to great lengths to secure the origin of their precious metal sources, along with their refining processes. All of these suppliers are either a member of the Responsible Jewellery Council (RJC) themselves, or ensure all metal sourced is from an accredited organisation that is either a member of RJC or the London Bullion Market Association (LBMA).
- In our workshop, after every piece we craft, we collect all the precious metal dust and filings from the jeweller's benches to be refined back to a pure state and used again. This is just one of the ways we involve recycling in our processes to make them more sustainable.
Learn more about the Precious Metals we use here
Over 20% Stronger
The Floeting Diamond setting is proven to be over 20% stronger than traditional settings.
A design as pure and clean as this, leaves no room for faults. Which is why The Floeting Diamond has been engineered right down to a micron level.
Certified by American Gem Society Laboratories
The Floeting Diamond has achieved the coveted American Gem Society Laboratories (AGSL) Triple Zero Ideal diamond grade. The highest and most coveted cut grade a diamond can receive is AGSL Ideal, which is the brand standard for The Floeting Diamond.
Our diamonds are sourced from one of the world’s largest, Responsible Jewelry Council accredited, diamond cutting facilities. They have the technology to track the diamonds from the mine to finger and ensure the diamonds we use are ethically sourced.
"I stepped back from the traditional mindset of how to make jewelry and put all convention aside . I went back to basics.
I imagined a hand, naked except for a diamond floating upon it. The challenge then was how to connect the two, throw the conventional away and begin to dream of artful simplicity that forms a connection between the diamond and the hand. The Floeting Diamond was born.
I hope you love it as much as I do."
-Ian Douglas, Inventor of The Floeting Diamond