Diamond, Aquamarine & Paua Pearl Drop Pendant in White Gold
Experience the awe-inspiring beauty of New Zealand's coastlines with our exquisite three stone pendant. This piece showcases a dazzling 2.10ct aquamarine, gracefully paired with a 0.30ct pear cut diamond and a lustrous paua pearl, expertly stacked together. Encasing these precious gemstones in 14ct white gold, elegantly eveloping each element. The diamond is of E colour, SI clarity, certified by GIA. The pendant comes with a 45cm 14ct white gold chain.
This particular piece is currently in stock and can be ready to ship within 1-3 days. If you would like this style custom crafted to your specifications you can get in touch with any special requests. Please see below for additional help and order information.
Product Code: 20283469
- All jewellery purchased from The Village Goldsmith comes with a 10 year guarantee on the craftsmanship.
- We recommend getting your jewellery checked yearly by either VG Jewelers (The Village Goldmsith) or by a jeweller that has been authorised by VG Jewelers.
Shipping, Taxes & Returns
- All orders are carefully and safely packed using recycled and/or compostable packaging and materials where possible.
- Our shipping options are fully insured until your piece is safely at your door.
- Our packages are very discreet so there's no need to worry about the delivery giving away the big surprise.
- International orders will automatically have the importing duties and taxes calculated at checkout and added to your total order price to allow for seamless transitions through customs.
- We offer hassle-free returns on online purchases for all ready to ship pieces within 30 days of purchase. The item must be in its original condition and packaging, please get in touch with us to arrange any returns. Please note special conditions apply to Bespoke Custom made pieces. Please contact us if you would like information on our Bespoke Custom jewellery return policy.
To find out more, read our Shipping and Returns page here. To view our full warranty, click here.
Diamonds and Gemstones
- We are committed to providing diamonds of the highest quality which are certified ethically sourced. We are proud to say that we deal directly with reputable global diamond suppliers who actually cut and polish their diamonds from rough.
- Every diamond is chosen for maximum sparkle. We like to supply diamonds with Gemological Institute of America (GIA) or American Gem Society Laboratories (AGSL) certifications and all diamonds we source for you are of high quality, have top make and have The Village Goldsmith certification.
- We have a wide range of diamonds and coloured gemstones in our inventory which we source directly from the same trusted suppliers. So even if you are on a tight deadline, we may already have the perfect diamond or gemstone for you, ready to create your dream ring with.
- The precious metal refiners we source our materials from have gone to great lengths to secure the origin of their precious metal sources, along with their refining processes. All of these suppliers are either a member of the Responsible Jewellery Council (RJC) themselves, or ensure all metal sourced is from an accredited organisation that is either a member of RJC or the London Bullion Market Association (LBMA).
- In our workshop, after every piece we craft, we collect all the precious metal dust and filings from the jeweller's benches to be refined back to a pure state and used again. This is just one of the ways we involve recycling in our processes to make them more sustainable.
Learn more about the Precious Metals we use here